What is Roam?
The Roam Logo signifies the Greatest Lake – with the horizon we all want to fetch, bending through the center. The orange “O-top” highlights the sunrises and sunsets we hope you find during a lifetime of adventure.
Who we are…
Thomas J. Dolaskie IV
President & CEO
- The idea guy behind Roam, Inc.
- Travels constantly for work ( www.deployedtech.com )
- Co-Founder of Upper Peninsula Overland ( www.upoverland.org )
- Served in the USAF (1997-2001)
- Photography Addict
- Responsible for Roam, Inc. vision & growth strategy
- City Commissioner – City of Munising
Director of Video Production
- A Mac, Adobe, & Final Cut wiz.
- Columbia University Grad – Chicago
- Edits, produces and promotes Roam’s digital media
- A news junky – 3 years spent as a TV Anchor / Reporter
- Moved to the USA with her family from Macedonia
- Allowed Tom to marry her in July of 2014!
Amy M. Lassila
Chief Operating Officer
- Handles the Company Chaos with ease!
- Served in the USAF
- Busy mom – Savannah Rose + Jersey Rae ( aka the #LilRoamers )
- Responsible for all Roam, Inc. logistics & operations
Director of Operations & Business Development
- Owns & Operates Roam Automotive in Wetmore, MI ( www.RoamAuto.com )
- Assists in video & marketing production / web / company vision
- Product Research Genius (no, really)
- Closet Video production junkie
- U.P. Overland involuntarily volunteered team mechanic!
- Combat War Veteran: 2005 Iraqi Campaign
Director of Creative & Marketing
In the spring of 2012 Greta moved to North Carolina to further her education and pursue renewed career goals. We definitely will always consider Greta a part of the beginnings of Roam and wish her well. Her Day-to-Day involvement in Roam may have ended but she knows Tom won’t hesitate to call her for all things artistic. Good Luck, Greta, and thanks!!!
- Graduate of Northern Michigan University
- Recent Transplant ( sadface ) to the Deep South
- Graphic brilliance behind Roam, Inc. logo & designs
- Secretly becoming a Social Media guru
- Trains her dogs to bark at Tom; repeatedly